I've been busy doing some sewing recently: One of my recent projects has been a passport cover for Rory's passport. Frances was given one by her Auntie when she was little covered in strawberries, and we've looked for one for Rory's passport with no luck.
I found a couple of tutorials on pinterest and mostly followed this one at hollydollyblog:
I appliqued some green aeroplanes on (Rory says his favourite colour is green) - the applique stitching isn't great - I think my sewing machine needs a proper clean and service. I got the template for the aeroplanes from pinterest too.. so now we're one step closer to our trip to Vietnam in a months time.